Decorating your home with pieces that reflect your distinct personality and sense of style is one of the best ways to express who you are to visiting friends and neighbors. For tips on choosing the right furnishings to achieve a look that’s uniquely your own, be sure to visit the sites featured below. Call the team here at Marlo Furniture at (301) 738-9000 to learn more about our furniture and the impact it can have on your interior design.
- If you’re a true trendsetter, then you can stay ahead of the game by browsing through the design fads featured in this article by HouseBeautiful.com.
- Would you like to know what the biggest names in interior design are envisioning for 2013? If so, then you won’t want to miss this article from Freshome.com.
- To learn how you can center your living room design elegantly around your television, check out this post from The Decorologist.
- This year, interior designers are truly embracing textured textiles and furniture. Find out how you can hop on board with this trend by reading this ElleDecor article.
- Your television doesn’t have to serve as the focal point of your living room. Hide it and its wires in one of the media storage styles featured in this HGTV.com guide.