- Are you in need of a new mattress? For tips on how to choose one that will relieve your aches and pains, check out this EverydayHealth.com article.
- After purchasing your new mattress, find out how to keep it free from dust mites by taking a look at this article from the New York Times.
- When picking out your furniture, don’t fall victim to any one of the 25 common design mistakes featured in this HGTV article.
- This guide from Elle Décor helps you purchase the perfect sofa for your home.
- If you’re unsure about where to place your new sofa in your home, let this article from Houzz.com show you the way.
Here at Marlo Furniture in Alexandria, we know that it can feel like a full-time job to design and care for the interior of your home. Check out the insightful resources below, which cover everything from sofa care to updating your mattress. To speak with us about your furniture needs, or to set up a personal consultation with one of our design experts, call us today at (301) 738-9000.
Your current mattress may not show any signs of wear, but that doesn’t mean it’s in great shape. If you wake up feeling groggy or have trouble getting to sleep each night, it could be time to take a trip to your bedroom furniture store for a new set of springs. Here are three signs that you are ready for a new mattress:
You’re Unable to Stay Awake During the Day
If your morning cup of coffee simply isn’t cutting it anymore, and you’re finding yourself consistently exhausted, there’s a good chance you’re not receiving a good night’s rest. Worn-out mattresses cannot effectively support your body, which prevents you from falling asleep and staying asleep. As you toss and turn trying to find a comfortable position, your sleep pattern is disrupted, leaving you poorly rested in the morning.
Your Allergy Symptoms Are Worse Than Ever
Homeowners with pre-diagnosed asthma or allergies often overlook the threat that old mattresses pose to their health and comfort. An old mattress is a prime location for dust mites and allergy-triggering materials that thrive off the model’s non-hypoallergenic materials. If you suffer from respiratory problems, visit your mattress supplier to find a great new option.
Your Body Aches All Over
Back aches and pain throughout your muscles and joints could be caused by your outdated mattress. Once a mattress is worn down, it can’t support your body as you sleep. Furthermore, a mattress that is too soft or too firm for your body will place stress on vertebrae and muscles throughout your torso.
If your old mattress needs to be replaced, come in to Marlo Furniture today. Since 1955, we’ve been helping clients in the Washington, D.C. area find the perfect mattresses and furniture. Visit us online or call us at (301) 738-9000 to learn more about our products.
Do you like Marlo Furniture?
Enter the drawing on our Marlo Furniture Website for your chance to win a $1,000 Shopping Spree!
- 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM Sunday
- 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM Monday
- 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM Tuesday
- 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM Wednesday
- 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM Thursday
- 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM Friday
- 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM Saturday