- These chic and stylish lighting ideas from HGTV will help you illuminate your home.
- Learn how to light up your bedroom with these helpful tips from Elle Décor.
- House Beautiful helps you find the perfect way to light the kitchen in this article.
- SheKnows.com brings you some design advice from David Bromstad in this article.
- With these eclectic décor ideas from Houzz.com, you can learn how to incorporate different styles into your interior design.
Stay true to your personal aesthetic when creating a décor. Use the following resources to learn more about lighting, choosing furniture, and using color to become your own interior decorator! Bring some fashion to your décor with the fabulous finds at Marlo Furniture. Call (301) 738-9000 to learn more about our selection.
When shopping for the perfect dining room furniture, think about the design style you want to achieve. Whether you prefer a traditional, modern, or transitional look, the furniture you choose should add to it.
Traditional styles often feature dark wood or mahogany tables, silk curtains, and crystal light fixtures. Modern styles include more interesting furniture in materials like faux leather. Transitional styles fall somewhere in between, incorporating new textures and colors, but nothing too bright. Watch this video to learn more about decorating a dining room.
Marlo Furniture has dining room sets in every design style. We also have a great selection of bedroom and living room furniture. Call (301) 738-9000 today to learn how you can start redecorating your home.
Do you like Marlo Furniture?
Enter the drawing on our Marlo Furniture Website for your chance to win a $1,000 Shopping Spree!
- 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM Sunday
- 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM Monday
- 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM Tuesday
- 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM Wednesday
- 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM Thursday
- 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM Friday
- 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM Saturday